Avira AntiVir Removal Tool for Windows is a free, easy-to-use disinfection tool, specifically designed to remove a series of security threats from your system:
- Repair affected files, whenever possible (sometimes files may be irremediably damaged by the malware's actions).
- Easy to use: you do not even need to install it, just unpack it and use the operation instructions provided in the readme file.
- Constant transparency: it displays information while scanning files on your computer, thus allowing you to know the live status of its activity.
- Report features: this tool is able to create log files and reports after completing its task, providing information on scan results.
- Continuous development: we recommend you to check regularly for the latest version, as our virus researchers will add more detection routines to this tool, in order to remove even more threats.
Avira AntiVir Removal Tool is a free software application from the Antivirus Tools subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English, German and it was last updated on 2009-11-06. The program can be installed on WinXP.
Avira AntiVir Removal Tool (version 220.127.116.11) has a file size of 367.62 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 243 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.